Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: March 22-23, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
- Take Via Francesco Paolo Remotti and Via Mario de Bernardi to A9
- Head east on Via Arturo Ferrarin towards Via Pietro Donà delle Rose
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Via Pietro Donà delle Rose
- Keep right to stay on Via Pietro Donà delle Rose, follow signs for Area Tecnica
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Via Leone Delagrange
- Continue onto Via Francesco Paolo Remotti
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Via Mario de Bernardi slip road to Roma/Austria
- Merge onto Via Mario de Bernardi
- Continue on A91 to Roma. Take exit 1 from A90Continue onto A91 (signs for Roma/Aeroporto di Fiumicino)
- Take the exit towards Firenze/Aurelia
- Keep right, follow signs for Alitalia/Centro Direzionale/Via della Pisana/Via del Pescaccio/Consiglio Regionale del Lazio/Polizia di Stato/Scuola Allievi Agenti
- Keep right, follow signs for Aurelia
- Keep left, follow signs for Aurelia/Cassia/Viterbo/Firenze
- Merge onto A90
- Take exit 1 for SS1 towards Roma Centro-Aurelio/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia
- Keep right to stay on Exit 1, follow signs for Roma Centro/Aurelio/Citta' del vaticano
- Continue on Via Aurelia to your destination
- Continue onto Via Aurelia
- Slight right towards Via dei Casali Santovetti(signs for ⛉ Via della Stazione Aurelia)
- Turn left onto Via dei Casali Santovetti
- Turn left towards Via Aurelia
- Continue straight onto Via Aurelia
- Turn right onto Via Raffaele Sardiello
- Turn left to stay on Via Raffaele Sardiello
- Turn left onto Via Bogliasco
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Holiday Inn Rome - Aurelia
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, 00163 Roma, Italy
Rome is a city and special commune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the homonymous province and of the region of Lazio. With 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km2 (496.3 sq mi), it is also the country’s largest and most populated commune and fourth-most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. The urban area of Rome extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 3.8 million. Between 3.2 and 4.2 million people live in Rome metropolitan area. The city is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, on the Tiber within Lazio (Latium). Rome is the only city in the world to contain in its interior a whole state; the enclave of Vatican City. Rome has a status of theglobal city. Rome was the 11th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. The city is one of Europe’s and the world’s most successful city “brands”, both in terms of reputation and assets.
Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum are among the world’s most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year. Rome hosted the 1960 Summer Olympics. Although associated today only with Latin, ancient Rome was in fact multilingual. In highest antiquity Sabine tribes shared the area of what is today Rome with Latin tribes. The Sabine language was one of the Italic group of ancient Italian languages, along with Etruscan, which would have been the main language of the last three kings who ruled the city till the founding of the Republic in 509 BC. Urganilla, or Plautia Urgulanilla, wife of Emperor Claudius, is thought to have been a speaker of Etruscan many centuries after this date, according to Suetonius’ entry on Claudius. However Latin, in various evolving forms, was the main language of classical Rome, but as the city had immigrants, slaves, residents, ambassadors from many parts of the world it was also multilingual.